15 49.0138 8.38624 1 1 4000 1 http://www.goaskgigi.com 300 true

Would Think It'S 2k21

Home Forums ASK ME ANYTHING Would Think It'S 2k21

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kingang 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

Kingang

2k could have literally made this the trailer and nobody would think it’s 2k21

I feel like with this particular game they went extra lazy, like they put the attempt to copy and paste the exact same shit.People are so dense, this is the way it is when you’ve got a next gen version coming lol, anyone who didn’t realize this, that’s on them.It’s 2020 and you are all whining about a sports match being the same?They want to charge another $60 for a patch.That’s a legitimate problem regardless of what year it is.Still goin to play it until I get bored.Looks pretty much the same as 2k21.

Any info when the next gen trailer is going to be released?That’s fine. I was not planning on buying this year anyways.The current playoffs are only starting.All roads lead to me not purchasing 2K21. I can’t believe I had this game for nearly a year man am I lucky!The crowds aint social distancing not buying 2k21. I made the choice to await the next gen sport and play with 2k20 until 36, when I heard that the next gen version of the game is going to be different than the current gen. That tells me that the current gen version of 2k21 is going to be 2k20 (or even 2k19) because there is no way they would work on two matches at once.

I’m not even anticipating next gen to be that far greater tbh.This was the exact same criticism that this sub had when it transferred from PS3/360 to present gen. Don’t know what people were expecting as far as images go.It’s a futile complaint when you morons will just buy it anyway me included but I don’t despise the game like the majority of the men and women within this sub do.I made that exact same motto in my video lol.Yall keep whining about how its the same, but how much farther can they proceed on current gen? The hardware is outdated and old. Just wait for next gen.

Check out http://www.nba2king.com for more details.

Reply To: Would Think It'S 2k21
Your information: